Saturday, October 29, 2005

manila,philippines

Work and family circumstances asked me to walk around Manila City…

The other day it was terribly hot…

Perspiration---tired--- ate a lot of my strength…

Yesterday it was raining, the streets didn’t smell so good…

The rain eventually stopped but it was still humid…

It was rush hour when TQ and I decided to go home already. LRT 1 and 2 were filled with so many people…

I don’t think I’ve ever walked in Metro Manila that much, my legs were hurting…

But it couldn’t be compared to the hurt and pain --- to the sadness I felt with the sight of social injustice in the streets of Manila…

Simple reminder to continue the mission I believe God has called me to do (admittedly, it hasn’t been easy)…

Inviting you to heed, as well, whatever God is calling you to do…

Or if you are already, wherever you are, whatever you are doing ---

Let us pray for one another.




Last Thursday, this view made my day. I love watching the Rain!
(sight near CIS in Ateneo de Manila)
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

1 Comments:

At 7:37 PM, November 10, 2005 , Blogger kangirl said...

thanks bro.jeff! daan ka minsan sa CIS, you'll see this view. maulan na pati kaya't green na green yung garden.. hope to bump into to you soon.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home