Thursday, June 22, 2006

He's my McDreamy first!

I love Patrick Dempsey! I have loved him since I was in elementary. I went crazy over "Can't Buy me Love" and "Happy Together." I guess my mom really liked him because she borrowed all those BETA(so 80s!) tapes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I'm such an 80's kid! I believe I was 6 or 7 years old when Patrick Dempsey was a matinee idol, and I swear he was already my favorite. Ask my sisters! I was so young and can't understand why I really liked him, but I did. Haaay... He was sooo my MCDREAMY way before all of America decided he'll be theirs.hahaha!

I still love him now. I go crazy over Grey's Anatomy. I have seen season 1 and 2 about thrice already, buti na lang may pirated DVDs!hahaha. I can't wait for season 3. And it brings back old desires to become a doctor. And that's the not so good part because I'm seriously rethinking about pursuing med.ha!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home