Thursday, February 16, 2006

I am not a fan of Valentine’s Day. It’s too cheesy for me. I strongly believe that it was a mere marketing strategy of Hallmark cards which blew out of proportion. Good for Hallmark that until today, a great number of people still buy the idea and go gaga over celebrating the day.

I am not a fan, but I also don’t curse the event. I admire people who put much effort into how they would celebrate it with their loved ones (most of the time with their romantic loved ones). But sometimes, especially when a few people decide to make the event so grand, I wish their love for individual partners would transcend into loving more people beside their significant others and their respective families.

Anyway…who better to spend Vday with than with boys who really shouldn’t have dates that day and who really should love beyond kin and beyond friends. Plus they are the boys I can easily request/demand to pose in front of the camera.


Image hosting by Photobucket
From TopLeft to Bottom Right – can you feel Kuya Gil’s angsts?; Atoy tries to be serious;with my “officemates” Ryan and Javy – I’m so lucky they always let me use their office; Ryan in one of his pa-cute poses outside SLB; with Ehemmate Weng; with Kuya Gil in our standard pose; and here with Dr./Bro.Atoy

2 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, February 27, 2006 , Blogger Photography said...

hello kang,

thanks for the note on my blog. it was nice meeting you personally last week. mas maganda ka pala sa personal, hehehe.

thanks and God bless.

 
At 1:04 PM, March 02, 2006 , Blogger kangirl said...

BroJeff - your welcome bro... sabi din ng iba,suplada ako sa personal.hehehe. di naman di ba? bait ko nga eh. but the first time you really met me was in your house, Alingal, we ate during kuya gil's bday. But we were too noisy that you got too distracted ata and decided to go up to LHS. hehehe

goodluck and enjoy cebu!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home