Thursday, March 02, 2006

things are "ok"

While talking about graduation in our JVP area in Bindum, Bukidnon, PJ texted - "Random thought Ate Kang, I like your job. I like what you are doing now."

I wondered. And so I asked what made her think that way? You see, I never really had the chance to talk to PJ about my new work. She's busy with school and new work is keeping me away from most people - usually I'm just at the LST library or at the SLB office.

PJ said it's with how I sound in my emails to their batch egroups and in my texts. It's the tone of my short "kwentos" and my needs from them (like asking help for tune,etc.etc.). No direct explanation of what my new job is all about, what I'm really doing - what are its ups and downs, etc. etc.

I smiled, and texted back - "I actually am at peace with my new job. There are many things to be happy about my new work. I feel fulfilled, in a way."...It's not exactly what I planned after I left JVP and Philam, but it's a job that allows me to serve my country in the manner I know I am good at and can be better at.

2 Comments:

At 9:26 PM, March 02, 2006 , Blogger sonoftheprodigal said...

kang, salamat. ok ka talaga. sana mag-enjoy ka dyan kasama ni bossing bert.

 
At 9:43 AM, March 04, 2006 , Blogger kangirl said...

salamat din Bro. Weng. (",) Goodluck sa CdO. Dadalawin kita at mag-Duca Bay tayo. Akyat tayo Bindum?hehehe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home