Monday, September 25, 2006

was tagged by my Ates!

I've been tagged a few times already, but I've been a bad girl and actually didn't do anything about it. But now, 2 of my most loved ates just tagged me, so how can I refuse!?

1. How often do you blog? Not that often actually, usually when there's something interesting to share to friends, preferrably regarding a trip!

2. Online Alias: Batang Byahera (but i'm thinking of changing it soon, haven't really traveled for quite some time now.hmmm)

3. Have you ever stood up for someone you hardly knew? yeah..

4. What do you do most often when you are bored? watch DVDs, read, write or paint

5. When bathing, which do you wash first? um, usually my legs and feet first, I don't know why. and I actually wash them again when I wash my entire body.hmm

6. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight? around 30 plus hours, I have but for days with long nights, I usually was able to take some power naps.

7. What color looks best on you? A number of friends have said I look good in Red and Black.

8. What’s your favorite alcoholic drink? tequila siguro and red horse.

9. Do you believe in heaven and hell as a real place that each of us will go to after death? I believe in God, so I believe in Heaven!

10. Do you find that you have more online friends than offline friends? nope.

11. What was your favorite subject in school? Loved my production, philo and arts subjects in college. But I enjoyed all my classes actually, except math.hahaha

12. Are you a perfectionist? Di naman, but I can be pretty OC sometimes. But I also have my "tamad," mediocre days.

13. Do you spend more than you can afford? don't we all?! I still manage to save though, but I really ought to budget better.

14. Is it better to have loved and lost than never to have loved before? hmm. i guess. whatever! hahaha! (bitter?)

15. Do you consider yourself creative? yes, but I know not as creative as others

16. Do you give yourself the credit you deserve? not really

17. Do you donate time or money to charities? yes. And sometimes my family thinks I'm overdoing it. I guess I do, sometimes.haay

18. Have you recently done something that you’ve criticized others for doing? hehehehe.. yeah. bad!tsktsktsk

19. What’s on your mind right now? when can we finally move in that darn condo so I can cook and bake!?! Grrr, that previous owner, walang isang salita!hehehe

20. Say one nice thing about the person who tagged you and the five people that you are going to tag

ATE ANJ - one of the coolest, adventurous and sweetest person I've ever met. I'm so glad were friends and that when I come home to Davao, they are there! yippee!
ATE MAY8 - best hugger in the world! and I'll get you your own copy of ItuMama soon, so you can watch it and keep Diego for yourself too. miss you!

I'm tagging
TE TATIT and TE PIA - so they can finally update their blog!
ERIC and ERROL - coz they are my jesuit brothers who have free access to the net
LAST SLOT - for anyone who's interested.hehehe

2 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, September 27, 2006 , Blogger cross eyed bear said...

yey! mabait na bata. tee-hee!

one big fight! on to game 2!!!

 
At 2:13 AM, October 02, 2006 , Blogger Lightheaded said...

uy best hugger ako! salamat! hahaha! tama si anj. mabait kang bata :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home