Tuesday, August 08, 2006

bit of nostalgia

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I used to go gaga over TAKE THAT. I just love MARC OWEN (smallest member but really the most adorable one). Until they disbanded, mainly because of Robbie Williams. I never liked him, he was too "yabang" for me. And I didn't find him that handsome. He had charms but he wasn't that good looking. The worst part, after they disbanded he ended up having the best solo career. To think he was the one who did drugs, who didn't pull his weight, etc.etc. Kainis!

They sort of had a reunion which was featured at Star World last Sunday. I just couldn't help but really miss them and sing the songs I used to sing. They were the biggest boyband of those times, way before Backstreet and NSync and best part, they weren't Americans! And on the day of the reunion itself, Robbie doesn't show up. Ugh! Bad, bad, bad..He still is the badboy in the group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home