Monday, July 09, 2007

Travel Light?

I decided to prepare today, the clothes I am to bring for my field work beginning this Weds. It feels like I'm bringing so much stuff. I don't think it'll fit in my backpack alone. Must I really succumb to bringing one more bag? Have I lost the ability to travel light?

This can't be, I am one of the best packers in the world, I am a Mother Packer afterall, being a former APOVS and all.

This can't be. I must recheck my things to bring tomorrow before putting them inside my bag. I'm sure I can do a one bag trip.

What is not so supportive is the whole law against liquid handcarried stuff.I know it's for our safety but I mean all of us have some form of liquid to bring with us to our trip. They don't even allow toothpaste, everyone should have toothpaste. So one really has to check in something unlike before when I can just handcarry my huge backpack.

Oh well...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home