Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Toyota Keys Anyone


Last Sunday, upon arriving home from overnight girl bonding at Jo(Maribojoc's) place with former officemates TQ and Trina my sister found these toyota keys. Actually, I think it wasn't until Monday morning that she really noticed them. Knocking on the CR door, asking me who did it belong to.

I honestly don't know where that key came from. Jo drives a Chevrolet and Trina drives an Isuzu, TQ doesn't drive although she's an excellent navigator. The only friend who has taken me home recently and drives a toyota is Loleng and the keys are usually in the ignition.

I've been having trouble getting a cab these past few days. I pity myself when that happens, when I have trouble getting a cab. I miss driving and having a car and not walking and waiting for a cab in the rain. Could this be God's answer to my prayers for a car? Because sometimes, when I get a little selfish, I really pray for a car or for money to get a car.

But God - I'd really want the Car with the Keys, Please!?

--- P.S. - friends i've been with last week, do tell me if you are missing you're spare keys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home