Thursday, May 24, 2007

New Toy!


I'm posting this mostly because I know my sister will react. Hahaha!

I've converted her to using a mac, and it is mostly for my advantage. Now I don't have to borrow money from her to get myself a mac. I have claimed her new laptop to be half-mine, because I know in terms of graphics and other programs, the computer is more for me. Hey! I'm even using it right now.hehehe.

She doesn't have bday gift to me yet, so I'm teasing her, thanking her for this mega-wonderful gift. Which I can claim in 2 years pa! Who cares?! 2 years will come as a breeze, especially since majority of that time I'll be able to use it.

I'm very busy with new work but hopefully this weekend and next I'd really be able to play with this. For now, Tetet can, afterall she did pay for it. hehehe. And I think she made a huge mistake when she remarked, "In 2 years or when I'm sawa na." because knowing her, madali sya magsawa, that means in less than 2 years.yihee!

I have a new toy! I have a new toy! Yippee dooo! I can now download episodes of Heroes, Grey's, ER, hmmmm...

4 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, May 28, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

ako din convert ng mac.

marie

 
At 9:11 AM, May 29, 2007 , Blogger kangirl said...

hi ate marie. masaya mag mac, i think Tet is realizing that now.

thanks for dropping by. sana naman magkita tayo soon.

 
At 11:32 PM, May 30, 2007 , Blogger Unknown said...

pag napadpad ka dito huwag mong kalimutan sabihan ako. pag umuwi ako i won't forget to call you.

Mahirap lang mag trabaho sa Mac. pero, sa linya mo mas maganda nga siguro. So i have to have my old PC and all the rest i do with Mac.

 
At 11:12 PM, June 05, 2007 , Blogger Lightheaded said...

wow mac! aliw. i wish i have a mac. i wish i've a sister who'll sponsor my mac cravings.

well actually i do. i just have to pass the bar. mwahaha!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home