Friday, July 13, 2007

Driving is Therapy

Been up and down Malaybalay and Cagayan de Oro.

I arrived on Weds, 730AM - had meetings from 10AM to 6PM. Decided I needed to be Malaybalay for the ritual the next day so I rode with Fr.Bogs to Malaybalay. I rode in his L200, at the back, in the company of sacks of rice and other supplies for Zamboanguita. It was a bumpy ride, since part of the road in Manolo Fortich was being fixed.

Yesterday, I attended the ritual for our organization's partnership with DepEd and NCIP. By 11AM I was on my way back to CdO for a 2PM meeting. I arrived at around 1PM, had my first meal of the day at 130PM. Meeting started on time. Meeting didn't go well, it was a finance meeting. It was a frustrating and exhausting meeting that almost made me want to go back to Malaybalay to rant at and with my officemates. But I had a meeting early the next day still in CdO, so it'll be suicide, physically.

Meeting today ended at around 1230PM. Ate lunch and bought Pizza for officemates and rode bus back to Mby at 130PM. Got in at 4PM.

How I wish I had my own car and just drove back to Malaybalay. I wanted to drive last night. I wanted a long drive that would allow to free mind and not think. I needed to drive. But I couldn't. I still can't. I need to drive, soon. A long drive.

2 Comments:

At 12:16 PM, July 17, 2007 , Blogger eric santillan said...

huy!

nanjan ako sa fiesta ng cdo. kitakits? :-)

 
At 7:09 AM, February 29, 2008 , Blogger Shaninay said...

:D Blog hopping.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home